The White Sulphur Springs Scare Pole Contest
Contest begins October 6 – Judging on October 20
Prizes to be awarded to the top three on October 21. Decorations must be tasteful and family-oriented with a fall or Halloween theme. Poles can be decorated by families, businesses or organizations. Ends November 6. To participate, call 304-536-0333.
1) Contest runs October 6th – November 6th
2) Judging to occur on October 20th (judges only need be present)
3) Winners to be announced at Third Thursday on October 21st
4) Decorations must be tasteful and family oriented with a fall or Halloween theme.
5) Poles can be decorated by families, businesses or organizations.
6) Poles should also display a sign identifying who decorated them.
7) Poles should be cleaned up on or very shortly after November 6th.
Sponsored by Remax Lifestyle Realty. Alinda Perrine, broker. Visit lifestylerealtywv.com.
West Virginia Daily News has been serving Greenbrier and Monroe Counties since 1866.